January 11, 2011

I'm reading

Hi all,
I am currently reading a book my church recommended called Radical, by David Platt. I bought it at church on Sunday and have been reading it all day Sunday, Monday and today, Tuesday.

So, picture me, with my nose in a book.

I have no idea where this book will take me. It has already changed my heart on many issues. The author is compelling...some may even say controversial. But it's the words of Jesus that cannot be ignored. What he has to say about our money and the poor. I'll write more later. When I get my nose out of the book.

And if you've already read the book and would like to stop by and chat, please come by, ya hear?

6 comments:

  1. wow this book sounds exactly like what i wrote my blog on today. i'll have to read it tomorrow when i can't get off the couch. can't wait to talk about it. miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read that book! It has a good review at The Discerning Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heard about, but have not read it- read Crazy Love recently though...is it kinda similar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally reading that book right now. I am so into it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds interesting...what's it about?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've started reading and can't WAIT to start the women's Bible study on it tonight. I will love sharing and hearing everyone else share and talk about it, too! So excited for this series at church! :)

    ReplyDelete