March 2, 2008

birthday lunch

The other night Ellie came over to help me with some stuff for Lorie's birthday. Ellie was being so cute. She insisted on changing Ollie's diaper and putting his pj's on. And then while I was feeding Ollie, in pops Calvin. She read to him my favorite book "I am Bunny"(my name is Nicholas I live in a hollow tree...).


maybe she's an angel

The next day a bunch of us took Lorie out to lunch for her birthday at a nice little Italian restaurant. The lighting in there was very dim, so most of my pictures came out blurry and I had to trash them:( Here are a few that survived.

Sar, Nat and Lor

Coco, Jenn and Ker

2 lovebirds


Could not resist throwing in pics with cupcakes:)

4 comments:

  1. Those are adorable cupcakes. Let me guess-- a Davi creation?? :)
    It all sounds like a lovely time. There is nothing like lunching with your girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Jenn wearing Mickey Mouse ears?

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE cupcakes! I'm so bummed I had to miss it! Looks like you guys had a blast. Julie said she really enjoyed it.

    Everyone looks so young in those picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I love, love, love Richard Scarry-- I am a Bunny is totally my favorite kids story too.

    Very cute cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete