August 8, 2013

never thirsty thursday

Most of ya'll know how much I love and support Love-Water.org. I wrote about them here and here.  I was even willing to act totally awkward for the sake of the cause.

If you don't know about Love-Water, let me quickly catch you up to speed.

Millions of people(including children) in developing countries are getting sick/dying from dirty drinking water.
And it's completely preventable. 
Love-Water is helping provide clean water by the use of bio-sand filters and drilling wells.
Only $1 per day gives person clean drinking water for a year! Incredible!
Love-Water is seeking to expand their reach to these people but needs YOUR help to get the word out to all your friends!

Head over to @lovewater on instagram to help launch their giveaway NEVER THIRSTY AGAIN!
Just follow instructions on picture below. Plus you can win some cool stuff!

Thanks a bunch! May the Lord bless your efforts to look after the "least of these".

Matthew 10:42 And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.