November 14, 2008

Thanks Becca!

My friend Becca did the sweetest thing last week. She brought me some beautiful orchids and a very special card to help cheer me up from my morning sickness.


 I never had orchids before. I instantly fell in love with their simple elegance.




And the card she made is an outrageous piece of art. It made me feel so special to receive a hand made card that was so beautiful. So, a card really can make a huge difference. Every time I look at it, I smile.

So thank you, Becca, for bestowing me with such a thoughtful gift. You have no idea how much it has brightened my days.

Becca is a very talented scrapper. To see more of her amazing creations, look at her scrap blog.

7 comments:

  1. AWww... friends are just the greatest. They really do know exactly what you need. You seem to have some of the best too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful friend! Your flowers are lovely, and the card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you are VERY WELCOME Ms. Davi! Anything to put a smile on your sweet face!

    Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is adorable!! And perdy flowers too! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love Orchids! Our office management company gave us a huge beautiful orchid in a pot and it was so over the top pretty that we all thought it was fake. Its not of course and now it is one of my favorite flowers. Very sweet of your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an incredibly sweet and thoughtful thing to do. I'm so glad you had a little pick-me-up come your way!

    ReplyDelete