January 22, 2009

ThankYouThankYou




And just in case you cannot read my chicken-scratch...

Dear Anonymous Donor(if you read this blog),

Many Huge THANKS for the extremely generous gift card we got in the mail the other day. That was such an unexpected surprise blessing! We feel so undeserving but we are so very grateful and thankful. It is so rare to come across such selfless people in this world. We can't wait to be able to do something like this for someone else one day. 

We think you are an angel.
Thanks again, 
John, Davi & Boys

And not that Cars has anything to do with the gift card, but here is Finn's Thank-You card:

May God Bless You and Keep You!

7 comments:

  1. What happened? What did you get? Tell us this wonderful amazing story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they sent a big fat gift card to winco. so sweet, eh? it came anonymously in the mail, out of the blue! i guess they knew we were doing the Dave Ramsey "beans and rice" financial plan, perhaps? anyhow, it was totally unexpected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so completely fabulous!! God works in amazing ways, doesn't He?! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, and that card is ADORABLE!! You need to start an Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I had sent that it would not have been anonymously because I would have wanted that card! You are just amazingly talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful blessing! I too cannot wait until I can give freely and generously. I love the card you made! Finn's is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I forgot to say that I love Dave Ramsey! I've read a book or two of his and I lurk on a message board that is all about living like no one else. You'll have to share any tips you have with me. :)

    ReplyDelete