October 30, 2011

an alternate ending

Disclaimer. If you have never watched the movie Tangled, then do not read this post. It's a spoiler. Never mind the fact that the movie is like a year old.

Ahem. This means YOU katygirl.

I was wandering through the woods the other day and happened upon this flower.
Which in turn made me think about Rapunzel.

A lot of people did not like the way Rapunzel looked with short dark brown hair at the end of the movie. Personally, I still think she looked cute...in an anime grunge sort of way.

But I get it. They liked her long golden hair.

So.

I think I should write Disney with this alternate ending...

Eugene should have cut Rapunzel's hair below her shoulders and then Rapunzel could go and get some highlights. If she felt so inclined.

These are the things I think about at night.