July 5, 2012

our 4th of July

Proudly wearing red, white and blue(with the white being my pasty skin).

I blame Lindsey entirely for my red saltwaters. I was minding my own business, when she linked straight to their site. Perfect for 4th of July though, I must say.





Our 4th of July was WINDY. We went to my sister Jessica's house and got blow around all over the place. 

The little sparklers were shooting sparks everywhere, so Jess and I had to shut that operation down, much to the dismay of the children and husbands.


And where are all the pictures of these festivities and children, you ask?

Hmmmm. Not sure.


Just photos of John and Davi this time around.


Mama was too busy stuffing her face and admiring her sister's workout regime(the two go hand-in-hand right? Stuffing one's face and exercising?) to photograph the day.


I went on the elliptical at Jessica's house for 5 minutes and about died.
Then ate some more.


Then went on the elliptical for another 5 minutes. And died again. I wish I had one in my house.


I was very inspired by my sister to get in better shape. She is whipping my tail. 


I hope you had an equally inspiring 4th of July, my fellow countrymen! God bless America!