April 5, 2013

The Way I See You: Part 1

The other day my bloggy friend from Kate&Kuby asked if I would join her new mini series. Since she's so totally sweet and lovable, I could not refuse! Thanks for letting me play along. Take it away Kate!

>>>>>>><<<<<<<

Today starts a new mini series on this blog. The Way I See You will be taking place here every Friday for the next four weeks. It's a collaboration and project of a group of Momma Bloggers vowing to capture our kids the way we see them. 100% of the inspiration behind this idea comes from the site You Are My Wild. I urge you to check out that site and follow all of the photographers listed. Such talent!

Without further ado, here's The Way I See You week one. I love that each of these momma's are the only ones who know the story or meaning behind each photo. 


Want to join along? Use the hashtag #thewayiseeyouchallenge on Instagram. Who knows, maybe it will get featured next Friday right here! Don't have kids? Who cares, document the ones you love the way you see them:) Also, check out #youaremywild hashtags.